Tuesday, 18 August 2009

cupcake sweets & birthday treats.....

tonight I came home to a little parcel in the porch!... a couple of weeks ago my god-daughter celebrated her 16th birthday, she came upto London for the day with her mum to take in the sights & do some shopping!....(70,000 square feet of primarni (primark) is always an obvious draw to any 16 year old!)... I don't see lots of her although we text a lot! so prior to her coming I had arranged for her to have tea in personal shopping (she saw several celebs!) and to have a make-over on Bobbi Brown (especially for teenagers). She left very happy and with a goodie bag of treats.

So as a little thankyou she left me a Red Herring Cupcake Cosmetic purse which is very cute! (available from Debenhams).. ironically I had picked up the toiletry bag on saturday whilst in london! they had sold out of the cosmetic purse. ~ So thankyou K xx
I also strolled down marylebone high street, well you have to with Emma Bridgewater & Cath Kidston in close proximity!... it also houses a couple of great charity shops, where I picked up the Peggy Porschen wedding favour recipe cards for the bargain price of £1.50!
This was all after lots of cupcakes & treats at the Hummingbird Bakery signing at work!.... mmm.

John Lewis was also visited where I am currently coveting their baking range.... some of this may be purchased to compliment my kitchen!...I just need to finish off my cupboard covers, that match my curtains and I will share pictures.
A lovely SMEG fridge would really finish it off, but alas space & pennies are lacking!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Can you believe I was in John Lewis on Saturday and we didn't look at the homeware dept so I missed this wonderful range!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

I love that baking range, how did we miss it? Another day of fun coming on!!

What a lovely present, they are fabulous bags. Very You :)

Lots of Love

Kelly xxx

Tuesday, 18 August 2009

cupcake sweets & birthday treats.....

tonight I came home to a little parcel in the porch!... a couple of weeks ago my god-daughter celebrated her 16th birthday, she came upto London for the day with her mum to take in the sights & do some shopping!....(70,000 square feet of primarni (primark) is always an obvious draw to any 16 year old!)... I don't see lots of her although we text a lot! so prior to her coming I had arranged for her to have tea in personal shopping (she saw several celebs!) and to have a make-over on Bobbi Brown (especially for teenagers). She left very happy and with a goodie bag of treats.

So as a little thankyou she left me a Red Herring Cupcake Cosmetic purse which is very cute! (available from Debenhams).. ironically I had picked up the toiletry bag on saturday whilst in london! they had sold out of the cosmetic purse. ~ So thankyou K xx
I also strolled down marylebone high street, well you have to with Emma Bridgewater & Cath Kidston in close proximity!... it also houses a couple of great charity shops, where I picked up the Peggy Porschen wedding favour recipe cards for the bargain price of £1.50!
This was all after lots of cupcakes & treats at the Hummingbird Bakery signing at work!.... mmm.

John Lewis was also visited where I am currently coveting their baking range.... some of this may be purchased to compliment my kitchen!...I just need to finish off my cupboard covers, that match my curtains and I will share pictures.
A lovely SMEG fridge would really finish it off, but alas space & pennies are lacking!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Can you believe I was in John Lewis on Saturday and we didn't look at the homeware dept so I missed this wonderful range!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

I love that baking range, how did we miss it? Another day of fun coming on!!

What a lovely present, they are fabulous bags. Very You :)

Lots of Love

Kelly xxx