Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Birthday Wishes Brad...


Today Is my nephews 11th Birthday.... he will spend the majority of it on a flight to Florida, on departure of flight he will spend the next 14 days at Animal Kingdom, accompanied by mum, dad & sister Libby..... I spent last night with him and he was excited although now at the age of playing it cool!... the day after he returns he starts his 'senior' school ( I can't keep up with year.... i'm showing my age with infant/junior & senior school!).. so a busy few weeks for him.

Happy birthday Brad... have a fab vacation... hugs Auntie Tx

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm so envious of your nephew, I LOVE Animal Kingdom!!!

Kelly & I would love to arrange meeting up for a coffee... we're always able to head into London.

Victoria x

Kelly said...

I'll second that!!!!!

With frosting and sprinkles on!!!!

Lots of Love

Kelly xx

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Birthday Wishes Brad...


Today Is my nephews 11th Birthday.... he will spend the majority of it on a flight to Florida, on departure of flight he will spend the next 14 days at Animal Kingdom, accompanied by mum, dad & sister Libby..... I spent last night with him and he was excited although now at the age of playing it cool!... the day after he returns he starts his 'senior' school ( I can't keep up with year.... i'm showing my age with infant/junior & senior school!).. so a busy few weeks for him.

Happy birthday Brad... have a fab vacation... hugs Auntie Tx

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm so envious of your nephew, I LOVE Animal Kingdom!!!

Kelly & I would love to arrange meeting up for a coffee... we're always able to head into London.

Victoria x

Kelly said...

I'll second that!!!!!

With frosting and sprinkles on!!!!

Lots of Love

Kelly xx