i've been practising and look what i've made!!... I sat last night watching a film on TV and completed 2 squares. I was very excited, especially as I remembered what to do!.
AND... Look what I picked up in the charity shop on friday for the bargain price of 50p!... they were having a sale and all their books were half price!... Crochet for Dummies!
This will keep me occupied during the winter months, knitting & crocheting a throw for me so snuggle under on the sofa!
4 comments:
I'm sitting here surrounding by my Knitting & Sewing for Dummies books at but I certainly didn't get them for 50p!!!
Well done on your crochet, you're doing so well.
Victoria xx
Wow your squares are amazing, and fab book. I'm still stugeling to make a square!! Am going to look for that book now to see if it can help me.
Sophie xxxx
That is exactly what I need! looking good!
Hugs, K
Looks like you've got the hang of it. Good for you keep up the good work Yola x
Post a Comment