
Friday, 18 September 2009
National Cupcake Week Day 5 ~ Books to Eat

Friday, 18 September 2009
National Cupcake Week Day 5 ~ Books to Eat

4 comments:
- Victoria - Florence and Mary said...
-
I'm a sucker for a cupcake book too.
I was disappointed the Magnolia Bakery ones don't have many pictures in them though but Sticky, Chewy is a feast for the eyes - have you ever made anything from it?
Have a great weekend,
Victoria xx -
18 September 2009 at 12:36
- Archies Mum said...
-
They all look brilliant and make me feel like getting the mixer out. I've only got 1 cupcake book and its called Cupcakes by Susannah Blake, some gorgeous cakes in it. I have to admit tho' I'm a big Nigella fan and have all her cookbooks and can spend hours watching her on the telly (how sad am I ha ha) Yola x
-
18 September 2009 at 19:40
- Kelly said...
-
I soo want that Peggy Porshcen book!
Lots of Love
Kelly xxxx -
18 September 2009 at 22:52
- Archies Mum said...
-
Hi Teresa Sorry but its me again. Was just browsing through the web and came across this link and thought of you. Hope you don't mind http://www.cupcakeemporium.co.uk/home.htm
-
19 September 2009 at 12:17
4 comments:
I'm a sucker for a cupcake book too.
I was disappointed the Magnolia Bakery ones don't have many pictures in them though but Sticky, Chewy is a feast for the eyes - have you ever made anything from it?
Have a great weekend,
Victoria xx
They all look brilliant and make me feel like getting the mixer out. I've only got 1 cupcake book and its called Cupcakes by Susannah Blake, some gorgeous cakes in it. I have to admit tho' I'm a big Nigella fan and have all her cookbooks and can spend hours watching her on the telly (how sad am I ha ha) Yola x
I soo want that Peggy Porshcen book!
Lots of Love
Kelly xxxx
Hi Teresa Sorry but its me again. Was just browsing through the web and came across this link and thought of you. Hope you don't mind http://www.cupcakeemporium.co.uk/home.htm
Post a Comment