Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Ladies that Lunch....


Today I took a half day from work! (miracle in itself!!). My friend Karen met me, we had a leisurely lunch, lots of chatting and then a bit of shopping in Selfridges!...
yes I know i work there but so much happens in the store on a daily basis that it was lovely to bimble round, & browse. I saw lots of lovely things for Christmas, and it was great to view it from someone else's perspective. I forget what a fab shopping experience it is.....
we then finished the day off with a glass of wine before heading back into the suburbs after rush hour.
a Fab day had by both.....

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

And I hope you all ready for another fun day tomorrow ;o)

Victoria xx

koralee said...

Just found your lovely blog through Florence and Mary...so had to come check you out and so glad I did...what a lovely blog you have. You are so lucky to have had such a lovely day...ohhhh you got me all excited when you said the Christmas word!!! Off to read some of your past posts! xoxoxo

Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Ladies that Lunch....


Today I took a half day from work! (miracle in itself!!). My friend Karen met me, we had a leisurely lunch, lots of chatting and then a bit of shopping in Selfridges!...
yes I know i work there but so much happens in the store on a daily basis that it was lovely to bimble round, & browse. I saw lots of lovely things for Christmas, and it was great to view it from someone else's perspective. I forget what a fab shopping experience it is.....
we then finished the day off with a glass of wine before heading back into the suburbs after rush hour.
a Fab day had by both.....

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

And I hope you all ready for another fun day tomorrow ;o)

Victoria xx

koralee said...

Just found your lovely blog through Florence and Mary...so had to come check you out and so glad I did...what a lovely blog you have. You are so lucky to have had such a lovely day...ohhhh you got me all excited when you said the Christmas word!!! Off to read some of your past posts! xoxoxo