At The Rockefeller plaza I grabbed a coffee & Danish to go which was melt in the mouth delicious. At the Time Warner I sat and enjoyed the view over Central Park sipping coffee and a nibbling on a couple of festive macarons.
I loved both venues, but think the little busy bakery at the Rockefeller was my favourite. If I worked in New York it would be a struggle not to be in there daily! This is must visit venue for foodie fans.After my afternoon treat in Time Warner it was time to enjoy a stroll through the holiday market on
the corner of the park... It certainly felt that the holidays were coming!
On my return to London I raved so much about the bakery, Santa must have heard as it fell into my stocking at Christmas!... Now I can have Bouchon at home too.... Mmm
No comments:
Post a Comment