Saturday, 23 February 2013

Food & Friends

Last Friday I arranged to meet friends at Borough Market and then lunch at Roast restaurant, to celebrate my oldest friends birthday. The day was cold with bright blue skies... Perfect for playing around my camera and grabbing some shots of The market, and it's surrounding area... Including the new king of the London skyline The Shard. ( only from ground level!)
The market was busy, but not so bad that you couldn't move down the aisles. I love the mix of old and new around the area and armed with camera went on a foray before meeting up with friends.  Here are a few collages of some pictures snapped.
I really liked the umbrellas which I snapped down an alley which housed a couple of restaurants and bars. As well as capturing the first signs if spring and a little colour I experimented with some black & white shots.



No comments:

Saturday, 23 February 2013

Food & Friends

Last Friday I arranged to meet friends at Borough Market and then lunch at Roast restaurant, to celebrate my oldest friends birthday. The day was cold with bright blue skies... Perfect for playing around my camera and grabbing some shots of The market, and it's surrounding area... Including the new king of the London skyline The Shard. ( only from ground level!)
The market was busy, but not so bad that you couldn't move down the aisles. I love the mix of old and new around the area and armed with camera went on a foray before meeting up with friends.  Here are a few collages of some pictures snapped.
I really liked the umbrellas which I snapped down an alley which housed a couple of restaurants and bars. As well as capturing the first signs if spring and a little colour I experimented with some black & white shots.



No comments: