Friday, 1 February 2013

Shake Shack..

As well as places, I have favourite foodie haunts that feature on my New York must list.... Shake Shack is one of these places. There are several located across New York, but my favourite is the original Shack located in Madison Square park ... featured in many movies and tv shows its popularity means that often the queue can snake around the green.

On a beautiful sunny winter afternoon in December I joined the queue for my Shack treat, complete with Eggnog custard shake!... This may be deemed as a fast food joint, but the burgers are delicious, and cooked to your specification finished off in a soft brioche bun... My order was complete with their signature crinkly cheesy fries... Oh my!... 

 Had to walk several blocks to walk that off but it was so worth it!..... Before embarking on my trip, Shake Shack had tweeted their holiday bauble for the Christmas tree, free with every $25 gift card purchase, So I purchase said gift card which I redeemed some of it on my dinner and got  bauble for my tree!....

I've filed the card to redeem when the Shack opens in Covent Garden this spring... I am a little excited to see the best burgers in New York coming to the UK!... There does seem to be a bit of a burger revolution in London at the moment...

1 comment:

Shake Shack said...

So happy to hear we're one of you're top NYC food picks! Thanks for getting in on the holiday spirit with our eggnog frozen custard and limited edition ornament.

We're psyched to open in London, and our team can't wait to see you again soon!

-Brandy, Shake Shack

Friday, 1 February 2013

Shake Shack..

As well as places, I have favourite foodie haunts that feature on my New York must list.... Shake Shack is one of these places. There are several located across New York, but my favourite is the original Shack located in Madison Square park ... featured in many movies and tv shows its popularity means that often the queue can snake around the green.

On a beautiful sunny winter afternoon in December I joined the queue for my Shack treat, complete with Eggnog custard shake!... This may be deemed as a fast food joint, but the burgers are delicious, and cooked to your specification finished off in a soft brioche bun... My order was complete with their signature crinkly cheesy fries... Oh my!... 

 Had to walk several blocks to walk that off but it was so worth it!..... Before embarking on my trip, Shake Shack had tweeted their holiday bauble for the Christmas tree, free with every $25 gift card purchase, So I purchase said gift card which I redeemed some of it on my dinner and got  bauble for my tree!....

I've filed the card to redeem when the Shack opens in Covent Garden this spring... I am a little excited to see the best burgers in New York coming to the UK!... There does seem to be a bit of a burger revolution in London at the moment...

1 comment:

Shake Shack said...

So happy to hear we're one of you're top NYC food picks! Thanks for getting in on the holiday spirit with our eggnog frozen custard and limited edition ornament.

We're psyched to open in London, and our team can't wait to see you again soon!

-Brandy, Shake Shack