Sunday, 17 February 2013

Red velvet waffles...

There are a few places that are on my repeat list when in New York... Sweet Revenge is one of them. Situated in Carmine street in the West Village, Sweet Revenge is perfect for breakfast, brunch and beers!... All this and and cupcakes, could it get any better?
My first visit detailed Here was for lunch and cupcakes, which was yummy. This visit would encompass breakfast Sweet Revenge style..... Red Velvet waffles with fruit, salted caramel cream cheese and raspberry coulis... and coffee new york style... When I saw Red velvet waffles being tweeted and on the menu at Sweet revenge I knew that they were definitely going on my "To Eat" list when in New York. They were great, perfect for the holiday season.

On both visits, the service and food have been fantastic. This place has a great vibe and is must for any foodie visiting New York. I left armed with an Egg-nog cupcake for treats later, which was amazing...

No comments:

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Red velvet waffles...

There are a few places that are on my repeat list when in New York... Sweet Revenge is one of them. Situated in Carmine street in the West Village, Sweet Revenge is perfect for breakfast, brunch and beers!... All this and and cupcakes, could it get any better?
My first visit detailed Here was for lunch and cupcakes, which was yummy. This visit would encompass breakfast Sweet Revenge style..... Red Velvet waffles with fruit, salted caramel cream cheese and raspberry coulis... and coffee new york style... When I saw Red velvet waffles being tweeted and on the menu at Sweet revenge I knew that they were definitely going on my "To Eat" list when in New York. They were great, perfect for the holiday season.

On both visits, the service and food have been fantastic. This place has a great vibe and is must for any foodie visiting New York. I left armed with an Egg-nog cupcake for treats later, which was amazing...

No comments: