Saturday, 23 February 2013

Food & friends ... Coffee

A trip to Borough Market is not complete without a visit to Monmouth coffee house. Fortunately on my recent the visit the queue was manageable ... On Saturdays it's been known to snake down the street.
The team that work here are sommeliers of the coffee world and regardless of the length of the queue will spend time with each customer advising on what bean is the best to suit their requirements.
The coffee is delicious and worth waiting for ...
I wish I could insert a scratch & snif page to this blog for me to share the amazing smells of this coffee house, my mouth is watering with just the thought.... I am a coffee girl and this place is my idea of heaven!


No comments:

Saturday, 23 February 2013

Food & friends ... Coffee

A trip to Borough Market is not complete without a visit to Monmouth coffee house. Fortunately on my recent the visit the queue was manageable ... On Saturdays it's been known to snake down the street.
The team that work here are sommeliers of the coffee world and regardless of the length of the queue will spend time with each customer advising on what bean is the best to suit their requirements.
The coffee is delicious and worth waiting for ...
I wish I could insert a scratch & snif page to this blog for me to share the amazing smells of this coffee house, my mouth is watering with just the thought.... I am a coffee girl and this place is my idea of heaven!


No comments: