Monday, 12 October 2015

4 Things Fun & scrum !

Its Monday and I need to inject some fun into my week!.... over the last month there has been a number of things on social media and through trailers that have certainly put a smile on my face. Here's the 4 D's that are making my autumn gorgeous!
* David Beckham
* Daniel Craig
* Daniel Carter
* David Gandy
David Beckham ~ David's new H&M campaign stars himself and the US comedian Kevin Hart. The campaign is much fun and this behind the scenes trailer, the full length is 15 minutes and very funny, David completely sends himself up and Kevin is his comedic self.
The gorgeous Daniel Craig reprises his role as 007 James Bond this month with the opening of Spectre.... Sunday papers made me smile this weekend with this headline!... I'm really not complaining of a bare-chested Daniel Craig.
I am sure that there will be other blog posts on the lead up to the movie and post theatre release.
Daniel Carter is the gorgeous No10 fly half for the All Blacks and has made my Rugby World cup
adventure ....very pleasing on the eye!. I have seen Dan Carter a couple of times whilst he has been in the UK and will share those adventures in a coming post. He really is as delicious in the flesh, alas not as mush as this, ... do love following the Rugby boys on twitter when they share photo's like this!
My final 4th D of fun is of course the stunning David Gandy.
David anniversary'd his Gandy underwear collection with M&S in September.
This included new lines to the range along with an Ad campaign and a thank-you trailer.
along with an Autumn/Winter trailer for the 2015 loungewear.... Oh MY!!!!!
I hope that I have put a little smile on your face this monday..... Enjoy ! X

No comments:

Monday, 12 October 2015

4 Things Fun & scrum !

Its Monday and I need to inject some fun into my week!.... over the last month there has been a number of things on social media and through trailers that have certainly put a smile on my face. Here's the 4 D's that are making my autumn gorgeous!
* David Beckham
* Daniel Craig
* Daniel Carter
* David Gandy
David Beckham ~ David's new H&M campaign stars himself and the US comedian Kevin Hart. The campaign is much fun and this behind the scenes trailer, the full length is 15 minutes and very funny, David completely sends himself up and Kevin is his comedic self.
The gorgeous Daniel Craig reprises his role as 007 James Bond this month with the opening of Spectre.... Sunday papers made me smile this weekend with this headline!... I'm really not complaining of a bare-chested Daniel Craig.
I am sure that there will be other blog posts on the lead up to the movie and post theatre release.
Daniel Carter is the gorgeous No10 fly half for the All Blacks and has made my Rugby World cup
adventure ....very pleasing on the eye!. I have seen Dan Carter a couple of times whilst he has been in the UK and will share those adventures in a coming post. He really is as delicious in the flesh, alas not as mush as this, ... do love following the Rugby boys on twitter when they share photo's like this!
My final 4th D of fun is of course the stunning David Gandy.
David anniversary'd his Gandy underwear collection with M&S in September.
This included new lines to the range along with an Ad campaign and a thank-you trailer.
along with an Autumn/Winter trailer for the 2015 loungewear.... Oh MY!!!!!
I hope that I have put a little smile on your face this monday..... Enjoy ! X

No comments: