Saturday, 3 October 2015

Goodbye September ..... Hello October

Well September flew past in a whirlwind of activities, my planner read like a school timetable and as you can see with it being the 3rd October I am behind with my blog homework!

  1. September gave me some glorious sunrises, which I am savouring as the clocks go back this month.
  2. Starbucks launched their Pumpkin spice latte & autumnal cups in September, perfect for my desk, sitting along with David Gandy... delicious!
  3. Spent a gorgeous morning at The Langham hotel learning modern calligraphy with Judy Broad (blog post to come)
  4. Lots of walks along the riverbanks of the Thames soaking up the September sunshine.
  5. Stationery & desk additions from Kate Spade.... do love the gold collection.
  6. More tales from the riverbank, this time from Richmond .... more of my day here.
  7. Afternoon spent in the Olympic park before an evening of rugby.
  8. Finally got to visit Petersham nurseries, and indulged in some tea & cake whilst enjoying the beautiful greenhouses and flowers.
  9. Sunset captured over the Olympic stadium... stunning.

September for me involved lots of Rugby!... with the build up to the World cup there was lots of fun before the games began.

  • my healthy eating breakfast in a jar continued in september, with coffee in my england rugby mug.
  • great to see Twickenham get behind the social media frenzy by having its own # signs for the rugby world cup.
  • got to meet the gorgeous Jonny Wilkinson at the movie premiere of Building Jerusalem.
  • had lots of musical & rugby fun at the Wear the Rose concert at the O2 to see off the England rugby squad with Take That & guests.
  • Very excited to receive my RWC tickets in the post, including being gifted a hospitality ticket for the opening ceremony & game.
  • Along with meeting my favourite no10 Jonny Wilkinson, I also met my other favourite All Black - Dan Carter (post to come) at Waterloo station & Olympic park.
  • Touching distance of the Rugby World Cup and Jonny Wilkinson (was giddy with excitement!)
  • Lots of time spent at Twickenham watching the opening games of the world cup.
  • Wall planner, coffee mug & breakfast, daily tasks & games planned on Septembers timetable.
As you can see September was extremely busy and I have loved all my World Cup adventures along with some back to school fun.

1 comment:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I had my first tester sip of a Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday! My brother has done vigorous testing and informs me that 2 squirts of syrup makes the perfect cup!!

Victoria x
FlorenceandMary.com

Saturday, 3 October 2015

Goodbye September ..... Hello October

Well September flew past in a whirlwind of activities, my planner read like a school timetable and as you can see with it being the 3rd October I am behind with my blog homework!

  1. September gave me some glorious sunrises, which I am savouring as the clocks go back this month.
  2. Starbucks launched their Pumpkin spice latte & autumnal cups in September, perfect for my desk, sitting along with David Gandy... delicious!
  3. Spent a gorgeous morning at The Langham hotel learning modern calligraphy with Judy Broad (blog post to come)
  4. Lots of walks along the riverbanks of the Thames soaking up the September sunshine.
  5. Stationery & desk additions from Kate Spade.... do love the gold collection.
  6. More tales from the riverbank, this time from Richmond .... more of my day here.
  7. Afternoon spent in the Olympic park before an evening of rugby.
  8. Finally got to visit Petersham nurseries, and indulged in some tea & cake whilst enjoying the beautiful greenhouses and flowers.
  9. Sunset captured over the Olympic stadium... stunning.

September for me involved lots of Rugby!... with the build up to the World cup there was lots of fun before the games began.

  • my healthy eating breakfast in a jar continued in september, with coffee in my england rugby mug.
  • great to see Twickenham get behind the social media frenzy by having its own # signs for the rugby world cup.
  • got to meet the gorgeous Jonny Wilkinson at the movie premiere of Building Jerusalem.
  • had lots of musical & rugby fun at the Wear the Rose concert at the O2 to see off the England rugby squad with Take That & guests.
  • Very excited to receive my RWC tickets in the post, including being gifted a hospitality ticket for the opening ceremony & game.
  • Along with meeting my favourite no10 Jonny Wilkinson, I also met my other favourite All Black - Dan Carter (post to come) at Waterloo station & Olympic park.
  • Touching distance of the Rugby World Cup and Jonny Wilkinson (was giddy with excitement!)
  • Lots of time spent at Twickenham watching the opening games of the world cup.
  • Wall planner, coffee mug & breakfast, daily tasks & games planned on Septembers timetable.
As you can see September was extremely busy and I have loved all my World Cup adventures along with some back to school fun.

1 comment:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I had my first tester sip of a Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday! My brother has done vigorous testing and informs me that 2 squirts of syrup makes the perfect cup!!

Victoria x
FlorenceandMary.com