Saturday, 31 October 2015

October Daily....

Last month I shared that I had discovered a whole new world on Instagram for Planners and that I would be participating in Mrs Brimbles October daily.
This is my first foray into the fun of instagram daily and I have really enjoyed it.
1. October - kicking off month with #octdaily.
2. Brown - breakfast plans in shades of Brown.
3. Autumnal - hues on the desk and across the planner.
4. So me - whenever friends read my blog the first thing they say is its "so me"
5. Chocolate cake & cupcakes made by me.
6. Favourite - favourite things of autumn, sunrises, scarves, pumpkin latte, cozy jumpers, flowers & sunsets.
7. Snuggly - lots of Kit snuggles in October.
8. Journal - lots of page shares for the planner.
9. Warm Drink - coffee to stay and coffee to go New York style.
10. Colours of Autumn displayed in technicolour from blooms, pumpkins & conkers.
11. Orange - through back to summer shades of orange & pink.
12. Memories - getting ready for NY trip and memory journal.
13. Book - reading an old favourite before I see the movie.
14. To Do - long list in this months planner.
15. Leaves - lots of gorgeous autumnal leaves on  commute to work.
16. Selfie - loath selfies but did share this one of my new hat for NY.
17. Out & About - cake delivering today with this Harry Potter creation.
18. Dashboard - sharing this snap of Taylor's dash
19. Cozy - nothing says cozy more than Uggs, candles, blankets, sofa.
20. Soup Season - home-made soup & ryvitas - staple lunch for October.
21. Apples - Plums & apples for breakfast
22. Decorate - Selfridges decorate for Christmas, journey to the stars.
23. Conkers - signs of autumn
24. Stickers - lots of sticker treats for the planner.
25. Toasty - eggs & toast in brass rail for breakfast
26.  Preparation - thinking about November.
27. Crisp or Crunch - leaves underfoot love the sound as you walk on them through the trees.
28. Pumpkin - T's terrace decorated with pumpkins and candles for halloween.
29. Changing - as October comes to an end you stay to see more leaves on the floor than on the branches, signs that the season is changing.
30. Treat - a day off and a treat to spend it out in the streets of London
31 Halloween - Calendar corner a treat for the halloween weekend.
Thanks Mrs B for hosting October Daily I had so much fun.

No comments:

Saturday, 31 October 2015

October Daily....

Last month I shared that I had discovered a whole new world on Instagram for Planners and that I would be participating in Mrs Brimbles October daily.
This is my first foray into the fun of instagram daily and I have really enjoyed it.
1. October - kicking off month with #octdaily.
2. Brown - breakfast plans in shades of Brown.
3. Autumnal - hues on the desk and across the planner.
4. So me - whenever friends read my blog the first thing they say is its "so me"
5. Chocolate cake & cupcakes made by me.
6. Favourite - favourite things of autumn, sunrises, scarves, pumpkin latte, cozy jumpers, flowers & sunsets.
7. Snuggly - lots of Kit snuggles in October.
8. Journal - lots of page shares for the planner.
9. Warm Drink - coffee to stay and coffee to go New York style.
10. Colours of Autumn displayed in technicolour from blooms, pumpkins & conkers.
11. Orange - through back to summer shades of orange & pink.
12. Memories - getting ready for NY trip and memory journal.
13. Book - reading an old favourite before I see the movie.
14. To Do - long list in this months planner.
15. Leaves - lots of gorgeous autumnal leaves on  commute to work.
16. Selfie - loath selfies but did share this one of my new hat for NY.
17. Out & About - cake delivering today with this Harry Potter creation.
18. Dashboard - sharing this snap of Taylor's dash
19. Cozy - nothing says cozy more than Uggs, candles, blankets, sofa.
20. Soup Season - home-made soup & ryvitas - staple lunch for October.
21. Apples - Plums & apples for breakfast
22. Decorate - Selfridges decorate for Christmas, journey to the stars.
23. Conkers - signs of autumn
24. Stickers - lots of sticker treats for the planner.
25. Toasty - eggs & toast in brass rail for breakfast
26.  Preparation - thinking about November.
27. Crisp or Crunch - leaves underfoot love the sound as you walk on them through the trees.
28. Pumpkin - T's terrace decorated with pumpkins and candles for halloween.
29. Changing - as October comes to an end you stay to see more leaves on the floor than on the branches, signs that the season is changing.
30. Treat - a day off and a treat to spend it out in the streets of London
31 Halloween - Calendar corner a treat for the halloween weekend.
Thanks Mrs B for hosting October Daily I had so much fun.

No comments: