Sunday, 4 October 2015

Falling into October...

I love October, it is without doubt one of my favourite months.... I love this time of the year. October is for;
~ Pumpkin Spice Lattes
~ Apples & Plums
~ Conkers
~ Warm sweaters
~ Coffee
~ Browns & Tweed
~ Scarves & Boots
~ Carving Pumpkins
~ Falling leaves
~ Long walks
~ Cozy nights on sofa
~ Fireplace
~ warm sweaters
~ lots of Books!

October sees an autumnal makeover on the blog along with calendar and book corner.
I have a few things planned in October; and weather permitting will continue my wednesday walk to work health kick.
I will be cheering along the All Blacks in the World Cup now that England are no longer in the tournament.
Spectre opens at the end of the month, which I am excited about!... got to love Daniel Craig in Tom Ford! yum.
I have lots of blog posts planned, including some New York posts, Instagram fun & TV and Trailers. Will also be sharing some Planner love as well.
Happy October, and Autumnal fall of thighs, books & bond!

No comments:

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Falling into October...

I love October, it is without doubt one of my favourite months.... I love this time of the year. October is for;
~ Pumpkin Spice Lattes
~ Apples & Plums
~ Conkers
~ Warm sweaters
~ Coffee
~ Browns & Tweed
~ Scarves & Boots
~ Carving Pumpkins
~ Falling leaves
~ Long walks
~ Cozy nights on sofa
~ Fireplace
~ warm sweaters
~ lots of Books!

October sees an autumnal makeover on the blog along with calendar and book corner.
I have a few things planned in October; and weather permitting will continue my wednesday walk to work health kick.
I will be cheering along the All Blacks in the World Cup now that England are no longer in the tournament.
Spectre opens at the end of the month, which I am excited about!... got to love Daniel Craig in Tom Ford! yum.
I have lots of blog posts planned, including some New York posts, Instagram fun & TV and Trailers. Will also be sharing some Planner love as well.
Happy October, and Autumnal fall of thighs, books & bond!

No comments: