Monday, 26 October 2015

A date with 007...

So today sees the long awaited new Bond movie, Spectre, follow-up to Skyfall and Daniel Craig's 4th outing in the legendary tux!
I am very excited to see this movie; it is no secret that I am a bit of a Bond girl and have loved the last few movies (think DC may have something to do with it!!)
So from the first teaser trailer I have been hooked....
Bond is back and looking as moody, brooding and bloody sexy as ever!.
I was intrigued when I heard that Sam Smith had bagged thebond theme song had some reservations when I heard the song on the radio, but it has grown on me and lends itself brilliantly against the video, so will be interested in how its woven into the epic opening scenes of the movie.

So tonight I have my tickets booked and  have a date with 007. The trailers have absolutely teased the taste buds for Spectre, the cast looks fabulous, and thrilled to see the Aston Martin DB10 which just looks delicious.
Pop back later in the week when I share my thoughts on Spectre and 007's new adventures.
Here's a few Bond related posts from previous adventures.

No comments:

Monday, 26 October 2015

A date with 007...

So today sees the long awaited new Bond movie, Spectre, follow-up to Skyfall and Daniel Craig's 4th outing in the legendary tux!
I am very excited to see this movie; it is no secret that I am a bit of a Bond girl and have loved the last few movies (think DC may have something to do with it!!)
So from the first teaser trailer I have been hooked....
Bond is back and looking as moody, brooding and bloody sexy as ever!.
I was intrigued when I heard that Sam Smith had bagged thebond theme song had some reservations when I heard the song on the radio, but it has grown on me and lends itself brilliantly against the video, so will be interested in how its woven into the epic opening scenes of the movie.

So tonight I have my tickets booked and  have a date with 007. The trailers have absolutely teased the taste buds for Spectre, the cast looks fabulous, and thrilled to see the Aston Martin DB10 which just looks delicious.
Pop back later in the week when I share my thoughts on Spectre and 007's new adventures.
Here's a few Bond related posts from previous adventures.

No comments: