
..Cupcakes are all cooked for mums birthday bash, just need to ice everything today...30 chocolate & 30 vanilla!...my SBS friend Monica is hosting her first challenge so will pop this onto her blog...hugs Tx
..Cupcakes are all cooked for mums birthday bash, just need to ice everything today...30 chocolate & 30 vanilla!...my SBS friend Monica is hosting her first challenge so will pop this onto her blog...hugs Tx
..Cupcakes are all cooked for mums birthday bash, just need to ice everything today...30 chocolate & 30 vanilla!...my SBS friend Monica is hosting her first challenge so will pop this onto her blog...hugs TxGorgeous card , I really love these colours together, so striking, great image and colouring! Your cupcakes sound devine!
Beautiful card, super colours and I love all the fab detail on your card. xx
Fab cards... Just looking at them makes me hungry! I've given you an award over on my blog.
Kevin x
Lovely colours they really make your card stand out.
Die Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet und coloriert!
Hugs Gisela
This is beautiful! So glad you played.
Fabulous card!
Teresa , the card looks beautiful , the papers are so gorgeous brilliant colours , love the images too
xx
Joana
Lovely card! Thanks for coming and playing with the Stampin gals.
Love the blue and red colour combination Theresa - very striking. Love the hidden tag with sentiment too. A gorgeous card.
This is just adorable! I love it! I just placed my first order for Magnolia stamps and this was one of them. I can't wait to get it!!
Oh this is just lovely! Such gorgeous colours and details
Love it Teresa!! Love the colors, the layout, great image, awesome coloring!! So fun, great job:-) Hugs, Kelly
This is very lovely card! Nice colours too!!!
Hugs, Tiina
Gorgeous card, striking colour combo, love all the embellishments.
gorgeous! I love this Tilda and the little extra images are such aperfect match, the Love Elsie paper is fabulous, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge
Fabulous card, love all the different cooking images along with a gorgeous Tilda.
17 comments:
Gorgeous card , I really love these colours together, so striking, great image and colouring! Your cupcakes sound devine!
Beautiful card, super colours and I love all the fab detail on your card. xx
Fab cards... Just looking at them makes me hungry! I've given you an award over on my blog.
Kevin x
Lovely colours they really make your card stand out.
Die Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet und coloriert!
Hugs Gisela
This is beautiful! So glad you played.
Fabulous card!
Teresa , the card looks beautiful , the papers are so gorgeous brilliant colours , love the images too
xx
Joana
Lovely card! Thanks for coming and playing with the Stampin gals.
Love the blue and red colour combination Theresa - very striking. Love the hidden tag with sentiment too. A gorgeous card.
This is just adorable! I love it! I just placed my first order for Magnolia stamps and this was one of them. I can't wait to get it!!
Oh this is just lovely! Such gorgeous colours and details
Love it Teresa!! Love the colors, the layout, great image, awesome coloring!! So fun, great job:-) Hugs, Kelly
This is very lovely card! Nice colours too!!!
Hugs, Tiina
Gorgeous card, striking colour combo, love all the embellishments.
gorgeous! I love this Tilda and the little extra images are such aperfect match, the Love Elsie paper is fabulous, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge
Fabulous card, love all the different cooking images along with a gorgeous Tilda.
Post a Comment