
Today Is my nephews 11th Birthday.... he will spend the majority of it on a flight to Florida, on departure of flight he will spend the next 14 days at Animal Kingdom, accompanied by mum, dad & sister Libby..... I spent last night with him and he was excited although now at the age of playing it cool!... the day after he returns he starts his 'senior' school ( I can't keep up
with year.... i'm showing my age with infant/junior & senior school!).. so a busy few weeks for him.
with year.... i'm showing my age with infant/junior & senior school!).. so a busy few weeks for him.Happy birthday Brad... have a fab vacation... hugs Auntie Tx
2 comments:
I'm so envious of your nephew, I LOVE Animal Kingdom!!!
Kelly & I would love to arrange meeting up for a coffee... we're always able to head into London.
Victoria x
I'll second that!!!!!
With frosting and sprinkles on!!!!
Lots of Love
Kelly xx
Post a Comment