
Wednesday, 5 August 2009
Books to eat........

Wednesday, 5 August 2009
Books to eat........

4 comments:
- Victoria - Florence and Mary said...
-
Nigellas Feast is a great book and I use her cookie recipe all the time.
I'm still waiting for Sophie's book to come in the library for me.
You did very well for someone who popped out for a coffee ;o)
Victoria xx -
5 August 2009 at 22:25
- Archies Mum said...
-
You are a woman after my own heart. I absolutely love reading as well and I love it when you tell us what you are reading. I am actually in the middle of reading Tell me something by Adele Parks and loving it. Thanks for sharing with us. You are really lucky at finding the bargains Yola
-
6 August 2009 at 20:14
- Sophie - Chez Sophie said...
-
What fabby finds, I have Feast and have been meaning to try the Guiness Cake for ages. Sophie's book is on my wish list at the momment. Wish I could pop out for coffee from work and come back with such great stuff.
Sophie xx -
6 August 2009 at 20:33
- Lainy's Little Blog said...
-
I want to read the book after seeing the trailer for it at the cinema recently. Must get it and indulge, seeing as it comes highly recommended! Hugs, Lainy xxx
-
12 August 2009 at 17:58
4 comments:
Nigellas Feast is a great book and I use her cookie recipe all the time.
I'm still waiting for Sophie's book to come in the library for me.
You did very well for someone who popped out for a coffee ;o)
Victoria xx
You are a woman after my own heart. I absolutely love reading as well and I love it when you tell us what you are reading. I am actually in the middle of reading Tell me something by Adele Parks and loving it. Thanks for sharing with us. You are really lucky at finding the bargains Yola
What fabby finds, I have Feast and have been meaning to try the Guiness Cake for ages. Sophie's book is on my wish list at the momment. Wish I could pop out for coffee from work and come back with such great stuff.
Sophie xx
I want to read the book after seeing the trailer for it at the cinema recently. Must get it and indulge, seeing as it comes highly recommended! Hugs, Lainy xxx
Post a Comment