
As a huge fan of Mad Men, I am familiar with the power of advertising....back in January I nearly ended up under a train on platform 18 at Liverpool Street station ogling this,well she's back with another blockbuster, I am of course talking about the fabulous Adele Parks and another eye candy advertising board.... this so brightens up your day traveling through the london transport system!
This a fantastic holiday / staycation read... a fabtastic 'tube' filler which I devoured in 2 days ..
It is one of those books that you are shouting "no - don't do it, eyes hidden behind hands , willing the girl not to do anything stupid!... why are we always attracted to the bad boys, when the good guy is right there in front of you....
It is one of those books that you are shouting "no - don't do it, eyes hidden behind hands , willing the girl not to do anything stupid!... why are we always attracted to the bad boys, when the good guy is right there in front of you.... A great read.... if only you could bring the advert to life for a chapter!
2 comments:
Oh my god how weird is that. I bought that book tonight while shopping in Asda. Thats coming with me on our hols next week and can't wait to start it Yola x
I'll have to check this one out!
Victoria xx
Post a Comment