Thursday, 12 December 2013

12 reads for Christmas..

Over the last few years one of the things that I look forward to on the countdown to Christmas is a great festive read. My Christmas to read list has grown on amazon over the past few months and I have selected my 12 reads for Christmas. Nothing more perfect than curling up on the sofa when all the hustle and bustle has passed and relaxing with a great book, mug of hot chocolate and a slice of Christmas cake!
Many authors have this year written short novellas either to complete previous publications or just fun christmas stories. These are perfect on my commute and I can easily read one a day. 
Thankyou Ladies for writing some fun, festive reads.... Pop back at the end of the month for my thoughts x

No comments:

Thursday, 12 December 2013

12 reads for Christmas..

Over the last few years one of the things that I look forward to on the countdown to Christmas is a great festive read. My Christmas to read list has grown on amazon over the past few months and I have selected my 12 reads for Christmas. Nothing more perfect than curling up on the sofa when all the hustle and bustle has passed and relaxing with a great book, mug of hot chocolate and a slice of Christmas cake!
Many authors have this year written short novellas either to complete previous publications or just fun christmas stories. These are perfect on my commute and I can easily read one a day. 
Thankyou Ladies for writing some fun, festive reads.... Pop back at the end of the month for my thoughts x

No comments: