All I can say is thankyou for blogging as my memory definitely isnt what it used to be!....
Here are 13 of my favourite things from 2013...
- Afternoon Tea at Claridges last Christmas I received Afternoon Tea at Claridges at a gift. In March we went and had a lovely time. The venue, service and tea were fabulous... a perfect gift!
- Rugby Masterclass Back in April Jonny Wilkinson pulled on his Rugby shorts for the last time at Twickenham and I was there, front row to witness such delights!... a masterclass of perfection in so many ways!!!
- Hollywood & Dames This year I was lucky enough to meet the lovely blue-eyed Paul Hollywood at a Bread masterclass and in the same evening watch one of Theatres Dames on stage - the fabulous Judi Dench.
- A day of Chocolate one of the most inventive and fun afternoon teas that I have had along with an evening at the theatre with Charlie & Chocolate factory... a delicious treat for all senses.
- Summer theatre in the Park Regents park became a firm favourite during the summer ... an evening watching To Kill a Mockingbird and Pride & Prejudice were two of my highlights on a summers evening.
- An evening with the Buble a fab evening with friends old & new watching the supreme showman Michael Buble. An absolute joy ....
- Tea at the House a behind the scenes tour a tea in the Houses of Parliament were fun, informative and a history lesson al in one go.
- Birthday with Bestie co-ordinated diaries allowed for me to spend a fun day in London with Bestie, we laughed (lots) walked, gossiped, oogled and pretended we were both 14 again instead of 4*!!...
- Pride & Prejudice and 2 kittens!... Fitzwilliam & Darcy came to live with me in July, 2 mischievous and naughty Kittens... so not like their namesake Mr Darcy!... 200 years after Jane Austen wrote the classic!
- Hadley at the Hall girl crushes don't abate even in you 40's!... Tony Hadley at the Albert hall was pure class, he crooned, rocked & balleted through the classics & 80's!
- The Savoy & a Songstress a fabulous afternoon tea at The Savoy with two 70 year old ladies who have more energy than myself, followed by an evening watching a songstress Beverley Knight in The Bodyguard was pure class throughout.
- Thanksgiving with Friends a new tradition for Teresa... Thanksgiving dinner with special friends... thankful for all. wishing them happier and healthier 2014 as December prooved to be worrying and unwell ... much love xx
- Christmas in Paris A day in Paris during Christmastime was delightful, filled with sweet treats, lights and fun.
Looking forward to 2014....
- I would like to be more organised with life, blogging, and home.
- I hope to blog more (hoping my new wireless keyboard will assist with blogging on an ipad) and bring a little structure to my monthly posts. (more to come of this)
- Spend quality time with loved ones.... simple works for me as well as special treats...
- A decade on from loosing a very special lady in my life I hope to mark this anniversary with love, memories and laughter across the pond.