...... Until Santa and my To Do list is huge.
Every year I hit December and think I have Christmas under control, and then bam 1 week to go and I haven't got a bit of paper on a present, the tree is still in its box and and the only thing being unwrapped on Christmas Day currently will be the tin of quality street.......
Let the panic commence!.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, 17 December 2013
7 sleeps......
...... Until Santa and my To Do list is huge.
Every year I hit December and think I have Christmas under control, and then bam 1 week to go and I haven't got a bit of paper on a present, the tree is still in its box and and the only thing being unwrapped on Christmas Day currently will be the tin of quality street.......
Let the panic commence!.......
Every year I hit December and think I have Christmas under control, and then bam 1 week to go and I haven't got a bit of paper on a present, the tree is still in its box and and the only thing being unwrapped on Christmas Day currently will be the tin of quality street.......
Let the panic commence!.......
2 comments:
- Pennyblossoms said...
-
Oh yes, I hear where you are coming from!
Except my list doesn't look as pretty as yours. Plus, I really need to write it down...on paper!
Oops!
Z xx -
18 December 2013 at 00:12
- Archies Mum said...
-
I know exactly were you are coming from Teresa. I only put our deccies up yesterday after taking a day off work otherwise they would still not be up, and so far I've only wrapped 1 friends presents and I still haven't finished hubby's xmas card yet. Its too much like hard work this xmas malarkey (I'm starting to sound like Ebanezer aren't I). Anyway, Merry Christmas to you, and a Happy New Year xx Yola
-
18 December 2013 at 14:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yes, I hear where you are coming from!
Except my list doesn't look as pretty as yours. Plus, I really need to write it down...on paper!
Oops!
Z xx
I know exactly were you are coming from Teresa. I only put our deccies up yesterday after taking a day off work otherwise they would still not be up, and so far I've only wrapped 1 friends presents and I still haven't finished hubby's xmas card yet. Its too much like hard work this xmas malarkey (I'm starting to sound like Ebanezer aren't I). Anyway, Merry Christmas to you, and a Happy New Year xx Yola
Post a Comment