Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Christmas memories...

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas spent with special people and loved ones. As most of you know Christmas Day is a day that I'm quite happy to sleep through. This year however I wasn't allowed, this year I spent the day with my brother and his family. Usually they go to in-laws or friends, but this year they stayed as home with the insistent that I join them.
My morning started early with two kitties eager to open their stockings, Santa was very good to me, some of which I will share in the next few days. My next stop was at the cemetery where I left some flowers and a christmas wreath for my nan & gramps, then onto the G household to open more presents with an excited niece and a 'cool' but secretly excited nephew.

With brother cooking the Christmas dinner, I was allowed to sit and relax watching the kids open their presents.
Dinner was lovely and we all had lots of fun with the crackers and charades at the table.
The afternoon was spent watching kids films, playing monopoly and building lego!... occasionally visited by nephew who's Xbox one was a bigger draw than the lego building!... His Armani PJ's from his auntie were a big hit!

The John Lewis rabbit may have stolen my heart in the Christmas ads, but i think the G family pet "Woody" comes a close second. My brother has trained him like a dog, here he is Christmas night getting his treats from his stocking.

I had a lovely day with the family, filled with fun, and love. x

No comments:

Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Christmas memories...

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas spent with special people and loved ones. As most of you know Christmas Day is a day that I'm quite happy to sleep through. This year however I wasn't allowed, this year I spent the day with my brother and his family. Usually they go to in-laws or friends, but this year they stayed as home with the insistent that I join them.
My morning started early with two kitties eager to open their stockings, Santa was very good to me, some of which I will share in the next few days. My next stop was at the cemetery where I left some flowers and a christmas wreath for my nan & gramps, then onto the G household to open more presents with an excited niece and a 'cool' but secretly excited nephew.

With brother cooking the Christmas dinner, I was allowed to sit and relax watching the kids open their presents.
Dinner was lovely and we all had lots of fun with the crackers and charades at the table.
The afternoon was spent watching kids films, playing monopoly and building lego!... occasionally visited by nephew who's Xbox one was a bigger draw than the lego building!... His Armani PJ's from his auntie were a big hit!

The John Lewis rabbit may have stolen my heart in the Christmas ads, but i think the G family pet "Woody" comes a close second. My brother has trained him like a dog, here he is Christmas night getting his treats from his stocking.

I had a lovely day with the family, filled with fun, and love. x

No comments: