Friday, 27 December 2013

A tale of 2 Kitties at Christmas...

This years Christmas bought a whole new challenge.... two 6 month old kitties!!!... Each year I pride myself on my beautifully decorated tree and fireplace. This years theme was completely worked around having 2 fur babies to contend with... mittens, kittens and wool!... anything breakable was hung out of reach of furry paws.

The Christmas tree was put up late as in the back of my mind I knew it was going to be a new toy to play with for two adventurous cats. I can say they have not dissappointed me.. Fitz was in the box before I could get the tree out and Darcy was in the tree before it was assembled..
Along with helping me to wrap presents, their inquisitive nature has had them explore every bag,  parcel and package wrapped.

However the tree has proved to be the biggest draw, they have been in it, on it, knocked every bauble off it and Christmas Eve saw me walk into work to find it completely knocked over!... the fun they must have had whilst I was at work.

After all that mischief and mayhem a much need snooze on the sofa is needed to recharge their batteries and dream of what fun they can have the next day.

Here's to a calmer Christmas in 2014!


1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

Oooo, kittens and Christmas! A purrfect combination. I am fit to burst! So cute!
Z xx

Friday, 27 December 2013

A tale of 2 Kitties at Christmas...

This years Christmas bought a whole new challenge.... two 6 month old kitties!!!... Each year I pride myself on my beautifully decorated tree and fireplace. This years theme was completely worked around having 2 fur babies to contend with... mittens, kittens and wool!... anything breakable was hung out of reach of furry paws.

The Christmas tree was put up late as in the back of my mind I knew it was going to be a new toy to play with for two adventurous cats. I can say they have not dissappointed me.. Fitz was in the box before I could get the tree out and Darcy was in the tree before it was assembled..
Along with helping me to wrap presents, their inquisitive nature has had them explore every bag,  parcel and package wrapped.

However the tree has proved to be the biggest draw, they have been in it, on it, knocked every bauble off it and Christmas Eve saw me walk into work to find it completely knocked over!... the fun they must have had whilst I was at work.

After all that mischief and mayhem a much need snooze on the sofa is needed to recharge their batteries and dream of what fun they can have the next day.

Here's to a calmer Christmas in 2014!


1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

Oooo, kittens and Christmas! A purrfect combination. I am fit to burst! So cute!
Z xx