Tuesday, 24 December 2013

'twas the night before christmas ...

With much of the country being battered by storms on the run-up to Christmas, the present fairy was always going to be up against time when delivering on behalf of Santa on Christmas Eve. This year I was even more disorganised than normal, and I'm not really sure why, but if Santa can get across the world on Christmas Eve then I could deliver all my parcels.
My day started with a 6am drive into London for work.... and finished with Florence finally got parked onto the drive just before midnight!...alas i still had some wrapping to do and a quick tidy before Santa delivered at Teresa's terrace.
It was lovely to see everyone, even if fleetingly and next year i hope that the weather is kinder and that I'm a little more organised!...
I have many traditions for Christmas Eve... one of my favourites is new PJ's for Santa... this years were found with much glee as they completely complimented my mittens theme...
What Christmas Eve traditions do you keep?....


No comments:

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

'twas the night before christmas ...

With much of the country being battered by storms on the run-up to Christmas, the present fairy was always going to be up against time when delivering on behalf of Santa on Christmas Eve. This year I was even more disorganised than normal, and I'm not really sure why, but if Santa can get across the world on Christmas Eve then I could deliver all my parcels.
My day started with a 6am drive into London for work.... and finished with Florence finally got parked onto the drive just before midnight!...alas i still had some wrapping to do and a quick tidy before Santa delivered at Teresa's terrace.
It was lovely to see everyone, even if fleetingly and next year i hope that the weather is kinder and that I'm a little more organised!...
I have many traditions for Christmas Eve... one of my favourites is new PJ's for Santa... this years were found with much glee as they completely complimented my mittens theme...
What Christmas Eve traditions do you keep?....


No comments: