Sunday, 1 December 2013

Hello December, the countdown has begun!


So the Festive month is upon us as we say Goodbye to November and a warm Hello to December. december is already looking like a whirlwind of activity for me and somewhere in there I have to squeeze in Christmas!...
Alas no trip to New York... But so far my December calendar is featuring  trips to the Ballet, Paris, Afternoon tea's, London, and Claridges!!... So lots to blog about over the next 4 weeks and a catchup of Teresa's Thanksgiving ... ( a new tradition on T's house)
Today I will be embarking on a little seasonal shopping at the home of Mr Selfridge!....  The big yellow store has gone rose hold for the festive season, complete with an Advent shop...
this  has featured advents from the standard and still my favourite Advent candles to the chocolate confections,  with some surprises in the mix..., gin & whiskey (perfect for frazzled folks , not sure a bottle of the favourite tipple is ideal for early morning opening!) the ever popular climate nail polish, and been a big yellow store itself.
December 1st also sees me start my December Daily (journal my christmas) with the lovely Shimelle ... This is my 4th year and absolutely determined to finish it earlier than mid 2014!!!!,.... I love this project and its become one of 'Teresa's traditions for the festive season'.....
Happy 1st December...... The holidays are coming!!!!....

No comments:

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Hello December, the countdown has begun!


So the Festive month is upon us as we say Goodbye to November and a warm Hello to December. december is already looking like a whirlwind of activity for me and somewhere in there I have to squeeze in Christmas!...
Alas no trip to New York... But so far my December calendar is featuring  trips to the Ballet, Paris, Afternoon tea's, London, and Claridges!!... So lots to blog about over the next 4 weeks and a catchup of Teresa's Thanksgiving ... ( a new tradition on T's house)
Today I will be embarking on a little seasonal shopping at the home of Mr Selfridge!....  The big yellow store has gone rose hold for the festive season, complete with an Advent shop...
this  has featured advents from the standard and still my favourite Advent candles to the chocolate confections,  with some surprises in the mix..., gin & whiskey (perfect for frazzled folks , not sure a bottle of the favourite tipple is ideal for early morning opening!) the ever popular climate nail polish, and been a big yellow store itself.
December 1st also sees me start my December Daily (journal my christmas) with the lovely Shimelle ... This is my 4th year and absolutely determined to finish it earlier than mid 2014!!!!,.... I love this project and its become one of 'Teresa's traditions for the festive season'.....
Happy 1st December...... The holidays are coming!!!!....

No comments: