Friday, 28 May 2010

Friday 5 ~ Cities....


no surprises on this one!....mmmm what could my favourite city be?....it is of course NEW YORK!
since writing my blog I have 31 posts of New York... please feel free to check them out!

So back to my 5.....
1.New York ~ so good they named it twice!... can't wait to go back for Christmas.
2.London ~ never thought I would commute into the City, but I love it, and quite often take myself off on random walks round London. an amazing city with soooo much history on the doorstep.
3.Paris ~ romantic, glamorous, and so very chic....and not forgetting macaroons to die for!... looking forward to our Ladies that Lunch Day in Paris....coming soon, the Montmartre, Sacre Coeur area is probably my fav part.
4.Rome ~ Culture, Couture & the Colosseum all in one city.... scooters & Italians I don't have to say anything else!
5.Washington DC ~ iconic and stunning.... loved the FBI trip... and was very lucky to see Bill Clinton running out onto the lawn to jump in his helicopter!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Can't wait to hear more about your trip to Paris

Victoria x

Caroline said...

Oooh, your trip to Paris sounds fab. Interestingly, Laura had Washington DC as one of her top five as well. I'd never thought about going there, perhaps I should. Although I must get to New York first!

Friday, 28 May 2010

Friday 5 ~ Cities....


no surprises on this one!....mmmm what could my favourite city be?....it is of course NEW YORK!
since writing my blog I have 31 posts of New York... please feel free to check them out!

So back to my 5.....
1.New York ~ so good they named it twice!... can't wait to go back for Christmas.
2.London ~ never thought I would commute into the City, but I love it, and quite often take myself off on random walks round London. an amazing city with soooo much history on the doorstep.
3.Paris ~ romantic, glamorous, and so very chic....and not forgetting macaroons to die for!... looking forward to our Ladies that Lunch Day in Paris....coming soon, the Montmartre, Sacre Coeur area is probably my fav part.
4.Rome ~ Culture, Couture & the Colosseum all in one city.... scooters & Italians I don't have to say anything else!
5.Washington DC ~ iconic and stunning.... loved the FBI trip... and was very lucky to see Bill Clinton running out onto the lawn to jump in his helicopter!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Can't wait to hear more about your trip to Paris

Victoria x

Caroline said...

Oooh, your trip to Paris sounds fab. Interestingly, Laura had Washington DC as one of her top five as well. I'd never thought about going there, perhaps I should. Although I must get to New York first!