Wednesday, 12 May 2010

London,Paris,NewYork & Rome ...

I'm very excited to post that I will be spending time in each of these 4 destinations as part of my 40 things to do in my 40th Year. At the beginning of the year I wrote myself a little list of things I wanted to see, do etc in my 40th Year, I know it's indulgent but hey after the last few years I think I can be a little indulgent!
I sooooo don't want to be 40 and my friends are aware of this so any 'surprises' or 'parties' would be the worst thing they could do ( i know that the thought is there but i would be mortified) I have a wide range of friends that each want to do something with me so i'm spreading it out over the year! I also have a twin to add to the equation!
So my 2 pals (J & K) who are also 40 this year will be accompanying me to Paris for Lunch .... I will be spending my birthday in Rome, Christmas in New York, and in between treats in London!
The planning has started, as you know I waxed lyrically about Suzy Gershmann's Born to Shop New York book, so how excited to pick up one for Paris, Italy & London..... apologies in advance that I am going to bore you all silly now!.... if you have any recommendations then please let me know... Tx

3 comments:

Kissed by an Angel said...

Well you certainly won't waste the year!! Enjoy it!!!
xxxx

Archies Mum said...

What a brilliant idea Teresa. I don't blame you, you go and enjoy your 40th. I hate being in my 40's (sorry but I haven't got any +'s to tell you). Just enjoy yourself x

Florence and Mary said...

You won't bore me I can't wait to hear all your plans.

Victoria xx

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

London,Paris,NewYork & Rome ...

I'm very excited to post that I will be spending time in each of these 4 destinations as part of my 40 things to do in my 40th Year. At the beginning of the year I wrote myself a little list of things I wanted to see, do etc in my 40th Year, I know it's indulgent but hey after the last few years I think I can be a little indulgent!
I sooooo don't want to be 40 and my friends are aware of this so any 'surprises' or 'parties' would be the worst thing they could do ( i know that the thought is there but i would be mortified) I have a wide range of friends that each want to do something with me so i'm spreading it out over the year! I also have a twin to add to the equation!
So my 2 pals (J & K) who are also 40 this year will be accompanying me to Paris for Lunch .... I will be spending my birthday in Rome, Christmas in New York, and in between treats in London!
The planning has started, as you know I waxed lyrically about Suzy Gershmann's Born to Shop New York book, so how excited to pick up one for Paris, Italy & London..... apologies in advance that I am going to bore you all silly now!.... if you have any recommendations then please let me know... Tx

3 comments:

Kissed by an Angel said...

Well you certainly won't waste the year!! Enjoy it!!!
xxxx

Archies Mum said...

What a brilliant idea Teresa. I don't blame you, you go and enjoy your 40th. I hate being in my 40's (sorry but I haven't got any +'s to tell you). Just enjoy yourself x

Florence and Mary said...

You won't bore me I can't wait to hear all your plans.

Victoria xx