Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Good Enough to eat....

recently I opted into a blog swap. The theme was "Good enough to Eat". As a girl that is usually always thinking  of food this wasn't difficult! The swap had to include something homemade and a fairtrade item. I was partnered with Caroline, who sent me these fabulous goodies..... do you think that she knew I liked cupcakes!
Included in my goodie box was Clipper Hot choc which is one of my favs, a lovely cupcake mug, a fabulous recipe for Chocolate cake, napkins, air-freshener shaped as a cupcake and some gorgeous pampering treats for face & feet! accompanied by a lovely handmade cupcake card and knitted cupcake pin cushion.... how cute!
So a big thankyou to Caroline... Caroline blogs the Friday 5, which i've started, however this week's was embarrassing moments... i opted out as mine are too bad to share!
Here is what I sent Caroline, along with this decorated shopping list book, card & recipe for Apple & Blackberry pie..... mmmm

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Yummy, looks awesome Teresa!

Florence and Mary said...

Great swap goodies,

Victoria xx

Caroline said...

So glad you liked your swap goodies, Teresa. Wish I'd have known you worked in Selfridges, would have been lovely to have met you the other day. I'll let you know next time I come up to London - Selfridges is always one of my first stops xx

Erika said...

ooo I think I would have liked this swap. What a lot of lovely cupcake goodies. So green.

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Good Enough to eat....

recently I opted into a blog swap. The theme was "Good enough to Eat". As a girl that is usually always thinking  of food this wasn't difficult! The swap had to include something homemade and a fairtrade item. I was partnered with Caroline, who sent me these fabulous goodies..... do you think that she knew I liked cupcakes!
Included in my goodie box was Clipper Hot choc which is one of my favs, a lovely cupcake mug, a fabulous recipe for Chocolate cake, napkins, air-freshener shaped as a cupcake and some gorgeous pampering treats for face & feet! accompanied by a lovely handmade cupcake card and knitted cupcake pin cushion.... how cute!
So a big thankyou to Caroline... Caroline blogs the Friday 5, which i've started, however this week's was embarrassing moments... i opted out as mine are too bad to share!
Here is what I sent Caroline, along with this decorated shopping list book, card & recipe for Apple & Blackberry pie..... mmmm

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Yummy, looks awesome Teresa!

Florence and Mary said...

Great swap goodies,

Victoria xx

Caroline said...

So glad you liked your swap goodies, Teresa. Wish I'd have known you worked in Selfridges, would have been lovely to have met you the other day. I'll let you know next time I come up to London - Selfridges is always one of my first stops xx

Erika said...

ooo I think I would have liked this swap. What a lot of lovely cupcake goodies. So green.