Monday, 3 May 2010

The girls are back ....

and ticket is booked for opening day!

This weekend I pre-booked my ticket to see the much awaited Sex & the City2 movie. (I am sure that I will not see this film once, so friends don't panic I haven't left you off the invite list.)
As always the hype is huge for this movie, with guarded secret plot lines and clothes to die for!.... Carrie's white vintage Halston is much coveted as is Charlotte's cupcake apron!.... and it's a welcome back to some old faces!!



only 4 weeks to wait!..... cupcakes & cocktails being planned!

4 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Thanks so much for that Teresa. Ohhh I just can't wait, I want to see now, now not in 4 weeks time. The trailer looks sooo good. Carrie & big 2 years on (thank god their still together) and Carrie meeting Aidan. I liked him mmmm. Sex and the City bring it on x

Kissed by an Angel said...

I cannot wait for to see it!!
xxxx

Florence and Mary said...

I cannot tell you how many times I have watched the trailer for this it's so sad!!!

Victoria x

LissyLou said...

i am so excited!!! giddy with excitement!!

Monday, 3 May 2010

The girls are back ....

and ticket is booked for opening day!

This weekend I pre-booked my ticket to see the much awaited Sex & the City2 movie. (I am sure that I will not see this film once, so friends don't panic I haven't left you off the invite list.)
As always the hype is huge for this movie, with guarded secret plot lines and clothes to die for!.... Carrie's white vintage Halston is much coveted as is Charlotte's cupcake apron!.... and it's a welcome back to some old faces!!



only 4 weeks to wait!..... cupcakes & cocktails being planned!

4 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Thanks so much for that Teresa. Ohhh I just can't wait, I want to see now, now not in 4 weeks time. The trailer looks sooo good. Carrie & big 2 years on (thank god their still together) and Carrie meeting Aidan. I liked him mmmm. Sex and the City bring it on x

Kissed by an Angel said...

I cannot wait for to see it!!
xxxx

Florence and Mary said...

I cannot tell you how many times I have watched the trailer for this it's so sad!!!

Victoria x

LissyLou said...

i am so excited!!! giddy with excitement!!