Saturday, 1 May 2010

A Saturday of Style & Shopping

unfortunately not as glamorous as the title suggests!........... supermarket shopping and a dash round the shopping centre will be some of my day. I cannot put it off any longer, the cupboards are bare, and the breakfast cereal suplies hav now all gone, so food shopping is a must!

and then an evening in front of the TV watching the gorgeous Mr Draper in Mad Men.
Last night I caught up on the last episode of Season 3, which was fantastic.  This has got me wanting to go back to the beginning of Season 1 to watch it all again.
For those of you not familiar series is set in the late 50's early 60's in an advertising agancy in New York. It has the complete package of style & glamour and a very naughty man!... Donald Draper .... In a former life I so very nearly became Mrs Draper!... don't think I would have been the runaway bride if this guy was standing at the end of the aisle!....
















have a fab bank holiday weekend....Tx

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Food shopping is boring AND I always forget something!!!

Joan Hunter Dunn said...

I've just started watching Mad Men, two episodes in, and am really enjoying it and looking forward to all that lies ahead. If it rains tomorrow too I may end up watching more.

Saturday, 1 May 2010

A Saturday of Style & Shopping

unfortunately not as glamorous as the title suggests!........... supermarket shopping and a dash round the shopping centre will be some of my day. I cannot put it off any longer, the cupboards are bare, and the breakfast cereal suplies hav now all gone, so food shopping is a must!

and then an evening in front of the TV watching the gorgeous Mr Draper in Mad Men.
Last night I caught up on the last episode of Season 3, which was fantastic.  This has got me wanting to go back to the beginning of Season 1 to watch it all again.
For those of you not familiar series is set in the late 50's early 60's in an advertising agancy in New York. It has the complete package of style & glamour and a very naughty man!... Donald Draper .... In a former life I so very nearly became Mrs Draper!... don't think I would have been the runaway bride if this guy was standing at the end of the aisle!....
















have a fab bank holiday weekend....Tx

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Food shopping is boring AND I always forget something!!!

Joan Hunter Dunn said...

I've just started watching Mad Men, two episodes in, and am really enjoying it and looking forward to all that lies ahead. If it rains tomorrow too I may end up watching more.