Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Was Santa Good to you?.....

Some weeks ago I posted my wish list for Santa....... I don't think that I was clear enough with my list as it appears Santa got a little muddled!.....
I dreamed of this:
makeover by Bobbi Brown,
Mulberry bag,
Christian Louboutin shoes,
Aston Martin complete with Daniel Craig
A weekend at the Plaza with:
Lunch with Rupert Penry Jones
Dinner with George Clooney
and Breakfast with Dr McDreamey
and a little blue box from Tiffany!
and ended up with this!........
Bobbi Brown make-up palette,
Christian louboutin shoe Christmas tree decoration,
Daniel Craig T-Towel,
Theatre Ticket to see Rupert Penry-Jones in The Priory.
George Clooney Calendar, Dr McDreamey in Greys Anatomy season 4 DVD!
I did get a lovely Tiffany blue box filled with a lovely Silk neck tie from my lovely friend J and another blue box with a Tiffany heart key!..... so all in all Santa did a fantabulous job, because although I didn't get to the Plaza, I did gaze wistfully through the window whilst in New York in December.
must remember next year to be a little more specific!!!
Did Santa ... fulfill all your dreams?...............

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh aren't we both lucky with our blue tiffany boxes this year!!!

I'm obsessed with Greys Anatomy at the moment.... I only started watching it a couple of weeks ago and I'm already on Series 5! I'm seriously addicted and it has nothing to do with Dr McDreamy ;o)

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Ah yes specific!!!
Still you seemed to do pretty well!!!!
I love the Tiffany Key, I think I'm after one of those now! (I want the 'I love you' ring too but best find someone to buy it for me first!!!!

Kissed by an Angel said...

You didn't do badly though eh!! I am a really BIG Greys Anatomy fan!!! No Blue boxes for me though!!! But plenty of other stuff!!!
xxxx

Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Was Santa Good to you?.....

Some weeks ago I posted my wish list for Santa....... I don't think that I was clear enough with my list as it appears Santa got a little muddled!.....
I dreamed of this:
makeover by Bobbi Brown,
Mulberry bag,
Christian Louboutin shoes,
Aston Martin complete with Daniel Craig
A weekend at the Plaza with:
Lunch with Rupert Penry Jones
Dinner with George Clooney
and Breakfast with Dr McDreamey
and a little blue box from Tiffany!
and ended up with this!........
Bobbi Brown make-up palette,
Christian louboutin shoe Christmas tree decoration,
Daniel Craig T-Towel,
Theatre Ticket to see Rupert Penry-Jones in The Priory.
George Clooney Calendar, Dr McDreamey in Greys Anatomy season 4 DVD!
I did get a lovely Tiffany blue box filled with a lovely Silk neck tie from my lovely friend J and another blue box with a Tiffany heart key!..... so all in all Santa did a fantabulous job, because although I didn't get to the Plaza, I did gaze wistfully through the window whilst in New York in December.
must remember next year to be a little more specific!!!
Did Santa ... fulfill all your dreams?...............

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh aren't we both lucky with our blue tiffany boxes this year!!!

I'm obsessed with Greys Anatomy at the moment.... I only started watching it a couple of weeks ago and I'm already on Series 5! I'm seriously addicted and it has nothing to do with Dr McDreamy ;o)

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Ah yes specific!!!
Still you seemed to do pretty well!!!!
I love the Tiffany Key, I think I'm after one of those now! (I want the 'I love you' ring too but best find someone to buy it for me first!!!!

Kissed by an Angel said...

You didn't do badly though eh!! I am a really BIG Greys Anatomy fan!!! No Blue boxes for me though!!! But plenty of other stuff!!!
xxxx