recently I opted into a blog swap. The theme was "Good enough to Eat". As a girl that is usually always thinking of food this wasn't difficult! The swap had to include something homemade and a fairtrade item. I was partnered with Caroline, who sent me these fabulous goodies..... do you think that she knew I liked cupcakes!
So a big thankyou to Caroline... Caroline blogs the Friday 5, which i've started, however this week's was embarrassing moments... i opted out as mine are too bad to share!
Here is what I sent Caroline, along with this decorated shopping list book, card & recipe for Apple & Blackberry pie..... mmmm
4 comments:
Yummy, looks awesome Teresa!
Great swap goodies,
Victoria xx
So glad you liked your swap goodies, Teresa. Wish I'd have known you worked in Selfridges, would have been lovely to have met you the other day. I'll let you know next time I come up to London - Selfridges is always one of my first stops xx
ooo I think I would have liked this swap. What a lot of lovely cupcake goodies. So green.
Post a Comment