How excited was I on my recent trip to see that Macy's Christmas campaign this year is Believe. Sunday, 20 December 2009
Miracle on 34th Street...... Do you Believe?
How excited was I on my recent trip to see that Macy's Christmas campaign this year is Believe. Sunday, 20 December 2009
Miracle on 34th Street...... Do you Believe?
How excited was I on my recent trip to see that Macy's Christmas campaign this year is Believe. 5 comments:
- Kissed by an Angel said...
-
My favourite Christmas film of all time Is Miracle on 34th Street - the same as you!! I believe!!!!
xxxx -
21 December 2009 at 20:15
- LissyLou said...
-
we watched miricle on 34th st yesterday...i do love it!!!
-
21 December 2009 at 21:00
- Victoria - Florence and Mary said...
-
I BELIEVE!!!
I watched Miracle on tv yesterday, i just love that film
Victoria xx -
21 December 2009 at 21:40
- Kelly said...
-
I believe too!!!!
I love this film!!! Glad you found a way round your sadness so that you could decorate a little. I'm sure your Gramps would think it looks lovely!!!! -
22 December 2009 at 07:17
- Archies Mum said...
-
Love your decorations Teresa. I have only just watched the black and white version of this film and loved it. It is such a feel good movie, loved every minute of it. Have to be truthful, am bit of a big kid at heart and I love Polar Express with Tom Hanks. Yes its animated but every time I watch it I wish I was a child again so that I could believe in Santa (how sad am I).
-
22 December 2009 at 17:25
5 comments:
My favourite Christmas film of all time Is Miracle on 34th Street - the same as you!! I believe!!!!
xxxx
we watched miricle on 34th st yesterday...i do love it!!!
I BELIEVE!!!
I watched Miracle on tv yesterday, i just love that film
Victoria xx
I believe too!!!!
I love this film!!! Glad you found a way round your sadness so that you could decorate a little. I'm sure your Gramps would think it looks lovely!!!!
Love your decorations Teresa. I have only just watched the black and white version of this film and loved it. It is such a feel good movie, loved every minute of it. Have to be truthful, am bit of a big kid at heart and I love Polar Express with Tom Hanks. Yes its animated but every time I watch it I wish I was a child again so that I could believe in Santa (how sad am I).
Post a Comment