Thursday, 24 December 2009

Twas the Night before Christmas.....

Well the presents are wrapped.....
the present fairy has delivered all that she can for Santa.
I have just returned from my brothers, where 2 excited children are tucked up in bed.... Libby has the carrot & milk in her room and Bradley has the mince-pie & bottle of Budweiser in his! oh the joy of being a child.....
Christmas Eve present has bought me new PJ's & slippers to see Santa in....
with a little something for the bathroom.





The cookie plate is complete with a reminder of my wish list!



and the Candy Cane Cookies and milk are ready for when Santa pops down the chimney......

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh Teresa, I love your wrapping, they look so beautiful!! Love your plate for Santa too, great wish list!

Merry Christmas to you and all the best in 2010!

Hugs, Kelly

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Look forward to more meets and eats in 2010

Victoria xx

Shsjndkdns said...

Merry Christmas :) hope you have had a lovely day xx

Happy Harris said...

I LOVE YOU TERESA XXXX

Thankyou sooooooo much for my wonderful Secret Santa...what lovely gifts you gave to me...it must have cost you a fortune honey...THANK YOU, I was sooo happy opening everything :)

I will blog about it soon and add you to my blog list :)

You are so generous....THANKYOU again sooo much :)

Love Happy xx

Thursday, 24 December 2009

Twas the Night before Christmas.....

Well the presents are wrapped.....
the present fairy has delivered all that she can for Santa.
I have just returned from my brothers, where 2 excited children are tucked up in bed.... Libby has the carrot & milk in her room and Bradley has the mince-pie & bottle of Budweiser in his! oh the joy of being a child.....
Christmas Eve present has bought me new PJ's & slippers to see Santa in....
with a little something for the bathroom.





The cookie plate is complete with a reminder of my wish list!



and the Candy Cane Cookies and milk are ready for when Santa pops down the chimney......

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh Teresa, I love your wrapping, they look so beautiful!! Love your plate for Santa too, great wish list!

Merry Christmas to you and all the best in 2010!

Hugs, Kelly

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Look forward to more meets and eats in 2010

Victoria xx

Shsjndkdns said...

Merry Christmas :) hope you have had a lovely day xx

Happy Harris said...

I LOVE YOU TERESA XXXX

Thankyou sooooooo much for my wonderful Secret Santa...what lovely gifts you gave to me...it must have cost you a fortune honey...THANK YOU, I was sooo happy opening everything :)

I will blog about it soon and add you to my blog list :)

You are so generous....THANKYOU again sooo much :)

Love Happy xx