Friday, 10 May 2013

New York State of Mind...

Is where I take myself most days!... Today's theme is Travel dreams, I have several, mostly featuring cities around the world, however there is one I come back to more than anywhere else....NEW YORK! There are not enough adjectives to describe why this place holds my heart. I've shared some happy memories, and heartbreakingly sad memories in this city and still I come back for more. It's now in double figures over the past 15 years and I'm still not bored with it.
I have over 80 posts on my blog NY related ( available Here ) featuring Christmas Day in Central Park, Fleetweek in May ( island filled with uniformed sailors!!! Oh my!) best tourist tips and so much more, including the best Chick Flicks and movie moments in New York... NY Movie moments. Sit 
back and enjoy T's travels to the Big Apple!... 
Here was my New York State of mind moment this afternoon at my desk!




1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

I have a pile of the cookies and cream kisses and they are my FAVOURITE!!

Victoria x
www.florenceandmary.com

Friday, 10 May 2013

New York State of Mind...

Is where I take myself most days!... Today's theme is Travel dreams, I have several, mostly featuring cities around the world, however there is one I come back to more than anywhere else....NEW YORK! There are not enough adjectives to describe why this place holds my heart. I've shared some happy memories, and heartbreakingly sad memories in this city and still I come back for more. It's now in double figures over the past 15 years and I'm still not bored with it.
I have over 80 posts on my blog NY related ( available Here ) featuring Christmas Day in Central Park, Fleetweek in May ( island filled with uniformed sailors!!! Oh my!) best tourist tips and so much more, including the best Chick Flicks and movie moments in New York... NY Movie moments. Sit 
back and enjoy T's travels to the Big Apple!... 
Here was my New York State of mind moment this afternoon at my desk!




1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

I have a pile of the cookies and cream kisses and they are my FAVOURITE!!

Victoria x
www.florenceandmary.com