Monday, 6 May 2013

Rest & relaxation

Is how I've passed my weekend.... I made no plans for this weekend as I wanted some down time.
Saturday was spent doing chores, shopping and catching up with friends for an early evening supper. My most taxing decision of the day was what colour Birkenstocks were coming home from TKMaxx with me as they were the bargain price of £20. Popped a bottle of wine and flowers into the neighbours on the way home as on my return home from work Friday evening they had weeded and tidied my drive for me... Random act of kindness!

Sunday I went for a very long walk as part of my new healthy living... However don't think the blueberry bagels and coffee were that healthy when I got home. Pottered around indoors for a bit and then packed a picnic and headed over to the park to sit under a tree and read a book from my "kindle to read" pile.
Monday morning was spent in the laundry, followed by a pile of ironing watching the snooker ... As I type this tonight I am watching the final session of the world championship, routing for Ronnie...dipping in and out of Pinterest, twitter & Instagram!

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

Sounds perfect to me!

V x

Monday, 6 May 2013

Rest & relaxation

Is how I've passed my weekend.... I made no plans for this weekend as I wanted some down time.
Saturday was spent doing chores, shopping and catching up with friends for an early evening supper. My most taxing decision of the day was what colour Birkenstocks were coming home from TKMaxx with me as they were the bargain price of £20. Popped a bottle of wine and flowers into the neighbours on the way home as on my return home from work Friday evening they had weeded and tidied my drive for me... Random act of kindness!

Sunday I went for a very long walk as part of my new healthy living... However don't think the blueberry bagels and coffee were that healthy when I got home. Pottered around indoors for a bit and then packed a picnic and headed over to the park to sit under a tree and read a book from my "kindle to read" pile.
Monday morning was spent in the laundry, followed by a pile of ironing watching the snooker ... As I type this tonight I am watching the final session of the world championship, routing for Ronnie...dipping in and out of Pinterest, twitter & Instagram!

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

Sounds perfect to me!

V x