Friday, 31 May 2013

Reading & Watching.... Part 1

It's been a while since I blogged day to day stuff, so today I thought I would share with you some of the things that I've been reading and watching in May!.....
Here's what has been grabbing my attention on screen:

  • Nashville - completely hooked on this series, who would have thought country music would be so gripping.... completely torn between Teddy & Deacon ... Think Deacon may just have the winning vote for me!.... Here is the season trailer.
  • Case Histories - one of the best book adaptations to the screen... Jason Isaacs is a fantastic Jackson Brodie... Brooding, disheveled and little bit sexy, Here is a great interview with Jason and Kate the author.
  • The Americans - think this is going to be a slow burn, set in America at the height of the Cold War, two KGB agents are seconded into suburbia spying against the Americans. Great to see Matthew Rhys (previously seen in Brothers & Sisters) playing quite a sinister character. Here is the promo trailer.
  • The Fall - OMG this is fabulous, crept up on me last week and I've been catching up on Iplayer . Have a complete girl crush on Gillian Anderson who is fantastic, wears a wardrobe to salivate ver and she oozes so much confidence in one particular scene, I was green with envy! The murderer is incredibly easy on the eye, which makes his heinous crimes even more sickening... Beg, borrow and Download this as soon as you can, although I would recommend not watching it on your own! Here is a trailer of this fantastic show... already commissioned for series 2.
Four shows that have my attention each week.... What's been grabbing your?....

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Love reading what has been grabbing your attention. I'm afraid that I haven't watched any of the programmes you've been watching. My favourite that has just finished was Elementary (a modern day Sherlock Holmes), brilliant with his side kick Lucy Lou, and ofcourse thanks to you a 2nd season of Revenge. Brilliant, just as gripping as the 1st, and Arrow, but I have to be truthful I only started watching it because of the amazing 6 pack Arrow had. What a body!!!lol

Victoria Eales said...

I started watching Nashville and then got behind with my viewing so I'm now piling them up on my Sky Planner for the end of the series so I can have lazy Sunday watching them back to back!

Victoria x
Florence and Mary

Friday, 31 May 2013

Reading & Watching.... Part 1

It's been a while since I blogged day to day stuff, so today I thought I would share with you some of the things that I've been reading and watching in May!.....
Here's what has been grabbing my attention on screen:

  • Nashville - completely hooked on this series, who would have thought country music would be so gripping.... completely torn between Teddy & Deacon ... Think Deacon may just have the winning vote for me!.... Here is the season trailer.
  • Case Histories - one of the best book adaptations to the screen... Jason Isaacs is a fantastic Jackson Brodie... Brooding, disheveled and little bit sexy, Here is a great interview with Jason and Kate the author.
  • The Americans - think this is going to be a slow burn, set in America at the height of the Cold War, two KGB agents are seconded into suburbia spying against the Americans. Great to see Matthew Rhys (previously seen in Brothers & Sisters) playing quite a sinister character. Here is the promo trailer.
  • The Fall - OMG this is fabulous, crept up on me last week and I've been catching up on Iplayer . Have a complete girl crush on Gillian Anderson who is fantastic, wears a wardrobe to salivate ver and she oozes so much confidence in one particular scene, I was green with envy! The murderer is incredibly easy on the eye, which makes his heinous crimes even more sickening... Beg, borrow and Download this as soon as you can, although I would recommend not watching it on your own! Here is a trailer of this fantastic show... already commissioned for series 2.
Four shows that have my attention each week.... What's been grabbing your?....

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Love reading what has been grabbing your attention. I'm afraid that I haven't watched any of the programmes you've been watching. My favourite that has just finished was Elementary (a modern day Sherlock Holmes), brilliant with his side kick Lucy Lou, and ofcourse thanks to you a 2nd season of Revenge. Brilliant, just as gripping as the 1st, and Arrow, but I have to be truthful I only started watching it because of the amazing 6 pack Arrow had. What a body!!!lol

Victoria Eales said...

I started watching Nashville and then got behind with my viewing so I'm now piling them up on my Sky Planner for the end of the series so I can have lazy Sunday watching them back to back!

Victoria x
Florence and Mary